You are a writer, not a marketer; it might be hard for you to market your books. But what choice do you have, you just have to market it and sell the books. So how do you do that? How do you get people to buy your books? How do you people interested in your books? Don’t worry, in this article I would give you some simple strategies to make more sales and make more customers.
- Know and think about your target audience. Before you start thinking about your target audiences, you should know your target audiences. If you don’t know your target audience, then all your marketing strategy is just wasting. Once you have gotten your target audience, then you should put your books in front of them (gradually). And how can you do that?
- Give out free copies of your books to part of your target audience. Let them read it and ask them to recommend it to their friends.
- You can organize a book reading or signing in your community center or local library. This gives you a chance to connect with your audience.
- You can also offer your books for reviews for free; this is a good way to keep your audiences and get new customers.
- Use social media. Social media is one of the largest marketing tools you could ever have. If you use your social media well, you would be touching the hearts of millions of people at the same time. The most popular social media is Facebook. With Facebook, you can promote your books, and you would also have a higher chance of getting more money. Don’t forget Twitter. Twitter is also a big marketing tool. If you know how to use your twitter well, you would be gaining more customers. You can also use YouTube to create short videos for your viewers to see.
- Create a website. Most people think having a website is not valuable, but it is precious. When you have a website, it shows authority, and it will build trust between you and your customers. Websites are very easy to create nowadays, with some few steps; you would have created a wonderful website.
- Optimize all your book details on Amazon. You are not just optimizing your book details to Amazon for fun; you are doing it for a purpose. Customers will easily find your books if you optimize your book details on Amazon.
— JetRuby (@jetrubyagency) 29 de mayo de 2017